1) Rescue Horse Halter
2) Rescue Horse Showmanship
3) Rescue Horse Leadline (Open to any rider that will not be riding faster than a walk at this show)
4) Rescue Horse Leadline Trail (Walk only, walk around cones, over a pole - easy and straightforward)
5) Rescue Horse Open Walk (Open to any rider that will not be riding faster than a walk at this show)
6) Rescue Horse Walk Trail (Same as leadline, but without anyone leading - Walk only)
7) Rescue Horse Western Pleasure Walk/Jog (or Pleasure Gait if gaited horse)
8) Rescue Horse Western Pleasure Go As You Please (Walk and then you may Jog/Gait/ or Lope when asked)
9) Rescue Horse Western Pleasure Walk/Jog/Lope
10) Rescue Horse Ranch Riding (AQHA Pattern #1)
11) Rescue Horse English Pleasure Walk/Trot (or Pleasure Gait if gaited horse)
12) Rescue Horse English Pleasure Go As You Please (Walk and then you may Trot/Gait/ or Lope when asked)
13) Rescue Horse English Pleasure Walk/Trot/Canter
14) Back From The Track Hack (Walk/Trot) Open To Any TB, QH, Standardbred or Arabian With A Lip Tattoo/Brand
15) Too Slow To Go (Walk/Trot) Open To Any Racing Breed Without A Lip Tattoo/Brand
16) Rescue Horse Over Fences - 4 Cross Rails @ 18"
17) Rescue Horse Over Fences - 4 Fences at 2'
18) Rescue Horse Over Fences - 8 Fences 2'
19) Rescue Horse Over Fences - 8 Fences at 2'6"
20) TIP Open Pleasure (Open To Any Horse Registered with the Thoroughbred Incentive Program W/T)
21) Kill Pen Pleasure (Open To Any Horse That Has Been Pulled From A Registered Kill Pen) English/Western/Gaited
22) Auction Horse Pleasure (Open To Any Horse That Was Purchased From An Auction ) English/Western/Gaited
23) Rescue Gaited Horse All Day Pleasure (Trail Walk/Running Walk)
24) Rescue Gaited Horse All Day Easy Gait (Pleasure Walk/Pleasure Gait)
25) Rescue Horse Trail Course (Open To All)
26) Pleasure Driving (Open to Horses, Ponies, and Minis)
27) Pleasure Driving
W/T = Walk Trot
W/T/C = Walk/Trot/Canter
Horses from all walks of life can find themselves in a bad situation. This show is to celebrate the bright future ahead of them. We realize many Thoroughbreds have been well cared for during their racing career, but can find themselves jobless and sometimes homeless once that racing career comes to an end. We also realize not all horses that find themselves at an auction are rescues. A rescue horse is anything its owner feels was rescued. Maybe the horse was adopted from a 501c after being run through numerous auctions. Maybe the horse was being neglected by a neighbor down the street and the new owner offered to give it a good home. At this show, if you feel your horse is a rescue, bring it! This is a laid-back, FUN show, that is giving owners a chance to show off their treasure! If you've never shown, no biggie. We will help in any way we can. Show tack and attire is NOT necessary.